If you haven’t been to an UnderCover presents show … I challenge you to attend their Radiohead tribute this weekend. With 75+ artist from 10 Bay Area bands gathered to honor Radiohead’s Kid A album, how can you say no?
Witness interpretations that range between Latin Hip-Hop, Beat-Boxing, Flamenco, and 7 other genres. This is an encore to their 3 night sold-out SF run in 2013.
Three Nights (Same show each night)
Friday-Sunday, June 3-5
Times: Doors 7:30 PM, Show 8 PM
10 Bands (one song per band)
1) Everything In Its Right Place – Disappear Incompletely + Brass Magic [ElectroJazz]
2) Kid A – Gamelan X [Gamelan / Bali / World Fusion]
3) The National Anthem – Meernaa [Neo Soul Prog Rock]
4) How to Disappear Completely – Elizabeth Setzer & La Tania Baile Flamenco [Flamenco]
5) Treefingers – Gojogo [Indian Classical / World Ambient]
6) Optimistic – Bang Data [Hip Hop / Cumbia / Rock / Urban Latino]
7) In Limbo – BATTLEHOOCH [Shape-shifting Orchestral Rock]
8) Idioteque – Kid Beyond / Classical Revolution / L.L. Aspect [Strings & Beats]
9) Morning Bell – The Hurd Ensemble [Electronic / Classical]
10) Motion Picture Soundtrack – Guavalove feat. Mooncandy [Experimental Pop]
Guest Music Director, Elizabeth Setzer
Readings by audience members and Quiet Lightning
KALX’s Citizen Zain will be spinning between sets and for the after party.
Stage Design: Rachel Znerold
Sound Power House: Ryan O. John, Brendan Dreaper, David Claudio, Arielle De Leon
More Information: www.undercoverpresents.com